Led by a respected expert in the field, the DEC Masterclass is a 6.5 hour CPD that will provide delegates with a complete refresher and insight into the methodology and practice associated with the production of Display Energy Certificates (DECs). During the session delegates are encouraged to share any queries they have or difficulties they have encountered. There is also an opportunity for questions and discussions formally during the day and informally over lunch.
During the day you will cover:
- Recent changes in legislation, methodology and guidance.
- The importance and impact of benchmarking.
- A review of energy data and its sources, how to verify floor areas, identification and evidencing of extended occupancy.
- The Advisory Report (AR), in particular a look at software recommendations, production of bespoke recommendations and the carbon impact rating.
- Guidance on the use and application of DEC conventions and quality assurance issues.
This programme is intended for practising Display Energy Certificate (DEC) Assessors but may also be suitable for those wishing to develop a better understanding of the field.
Upon successful completion of this programme delegates will have updated their knowledge and practice to reflect new developments in the field.
Price: £150 exc VAT (£180 inc)
Our price includes training, buffet lunch and a CPD certificate.
20% discount for members of Sterling Accreditation - discounted price: £120 exc VAT (£144 inc)
If you require additional information then please contact our team.