Rowleys Commercial Energy Assessment Limited is a leading provider of energy assessment services nationwide. We can arrange all forms of energy assessment as required by the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD) Regulations throughout England, Wales and Scotland from our base in Grantham, Lincolnshire.
- EPCs for existing domestic properties
- SAP calculations and EPCs for new build residential properties
- EPCs for commercial properties
- BRUKL (SBEM) calculations and EPCs for new build commercial properties
- Section 63 Action Plans
- DECs and ARs for public buildings and commercial properties
- Air Conditioning Energy Inspections
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) reports
- Domestic Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES) evaluations and reports
- Non-Domestic Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES) evaluations and reports
- Energy Performance Certificate Exemption Letters (Domestic)
- Energy Performance Certificate Exemption Letters (Non-Domestic)
- Floor plans for the sale or rent of domestic properties
- Legionella Risk Assessments for domestic properties
Unfortunately these services are not currently available nationwide. They are routinely available from our Grantham & Nuneaton offices and may be available in other areas. Typically, the area covered from our Grantham office includes: Ancaster, Bingham, Bottesford, Bourne, Cranwell, Colsterworth, Melton Mowbray, Newark-Upon-Trent, Oakham, Stamford & Sleaford. The area covered from our Nuneaton office includes: Birmingham, Coventry, Hinckley, Redditch, Royal Lemmington Spa, Rugby, Tamworth, and West Bromwich. Please contact us for more information outside of these areas.
Always remember we are a family run business not a panel. We specialise in providing personal professional services which we can tailor to meet your specific needs. Please contact us for a no obligation hassle free quotation.
The Benefits of Using RCEA
- Independent and Professional Service to the Public & Private Sector.
- Fully Accredited Energy Assessors.
- Over 40 years experience in surveying commercial and industrial buildings.
- Expert knowledge to resolve your energy performance issues.
I personally have always found the communications to be excellent, the response to enquiries immediate and the workmanship of absolutely top quality. The emphasis is always on customer care, whether that is direct with us as their client, or with the customers' homes that they are assessing on our behalf.The accuracy of the assessments and the details of the floorplans are never in question, and after a brief spell thinking the grass may be greener, we were soon back working with Peter and the team.I would have no hesitation in recommending Rowleys Commercial Energy Assessments Limited to any of our other offices or anyone who may consider using them.Rowleys Commercial Energy Assessment Limited is considered a close working partner of Newton Fallowell Estate Agents.