This 6.5 hour CPD day for Air Conditioning Energy Assessors includes an introduction to the use of Sterling Accreditation’s e-Volve air conditioning assessment software and the necessary data entry required to produce an assessment report. In addition, there is revision of relevant theory, auditing requirements and best practice in the field.
During the session delegates are encouraged to share any queries they have or difficulties they have encountered. There is also an opportunity for questions and discussions formally during the day and informally over lunch.
During the day you will cover:
- Refresher on basic level 3 thermodynamics, common faults and site encounters.
- The Executive Summary, writing key recommendations, adding notes and recommendations to the AC Inspection Report.
- Naming conventions and best practice for using the e-Volve software package to produce reports.
- DCLG scheme auditing requirements and further reporting guidance to satisfy these.
- Software conflicts and the Windows 10 OS.
This programme is intended for practising Air Conditioning Energy Assessors but may also be suitable for those wishing to develop a better understanding of the field before committing to a full qualification course. It is also a useful refresher for Level 3 Air Conditioning Energy Assessors considering upgrading their qualification to Level 4.
Upon successful completion of this programme delegates will have updated their knowledge and practice to reflect new developments in the field.
Our price includes training, buffet lunch and a CPD certificate.
20% discount for members of Sterling Accreditation - discounted price: £150
If you require additional information then please contact our team.