Northern Energy Training is fully approved by ABBE, the Awarding Body for The Built Environment, to offer a range of nationally recognised qualifications. As a leader in the field, we have Direct Claims Status for many of our programmes meaning successful candidates can obtain their qualification faster.
All of our trainers for energy qualifications are experienced current practicing energy assessors. They are able to bring the energy assessment process to life with real examples from their work. Many of our trainers are also involved in the operation of accreditation schemes and approved organisation providing technical support and auditing services.
Successful training also requires expert delivery and support. Here at Northern Energy Training all our trainers are supported by fully qualified education professionals. Between them, they have years of experience working in schools, colleges and higher education to bring you the best experience possible.
Further information about the following courses is available by clicking on the links below:
- Level 3 Certificate in Air Conditioning Energy Assessment (CertACEA)
- Level 3 Certificate in Domestic Energy Assessment (CertDEA)
- Level 3 Certificate in Non-Domestic Energy Assessment (CertNDEA)
- Level 3 Diploma in Operational Ratings (DipOR)
- Level 4 Diploma in Air Conditioning Energy Assessment (DipACEA)
- Level 4 Diploma in Air Conditioning Energy Assessment (DipACEA) – Upgrade
- Level 4 Diploma in Non-Domestic Energy Assessment (DipNDEA)